FBI, This Week: Lamont Stephenson Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
October 11, 2018
A New Jersey man wanted for murdering his fiancée and her dog has been added to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list, and a reward of up to $100,000 is available for information leading to his arrest.
Mollie Halpern: A man who allegedly murdered his fiancée and the family dog is the most recent addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
An investigation revealed that Lamont Stephenson asphyxiated mother-of-two Olga DeJesus at the home they shared in Newark, New Jersey, four years ago this month.
FBI Supervisory Special Agent Carl Priddy …
Carl Priddy: He is a serious threat to the community. The FBI wants to get him off the street.
Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to Lamont Stephenson’s arrest.
Olga’s brother, Felix, says he thinks of his sister every day.
Felix DeJesus, Jr.: She was very outgoing. You knew when she entered a room because she was just so loud and always laughing, and she was the life of the party.
Halpern: Felix wants Stephenson caught.
DeJesus, Jr.: If anybody knows something, just please call in. We need leads, we need help.
Halpern: Report tips to 1-800-CALL-FBI or tips.fbi.gov.
DeJesus, Jr.: This guy, Lamont, he changed my family forever, and it hasn’t been the same ever since.
Halpern: With FBI, This Week, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 04.18.2019 — Inside the FBI: First Responders and 9/11-Related Illnesses, Part 3 | The Growing Numbers
- 04.18.2019 — FBI, This Week: Active Shooter Incidents in the United States in 2018
- 04.18.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Andres Zambrano
- 04.18.2019 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Una Exalumna de la Academia para Ciudadanos Desempeña un Papel en la Nueva Capacitación en Materia del 11 de Septiembre
- 04.11.2019 — FBI, This Week: National Crime Victims’ Rights Week