FBI, This Week: Lamont Stephenson Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
October 11, 2018
A New Jersey man wanted for murdering his fiancée and her dog has been added to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list, and a reward of up to $100,000 is available for information leading to his arrest.
Mollie Halpern: A man who allegedly murdered his fiancée and the family dog is the most recent addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
An investigation revealed that Lamont Stephenson asphyxiated mother-of-two Olga DeJesus at the home they shared in Newark, New Jersey, four years ago this month.
FBI Supervisory Special Agent Carl Priddy …
Carl Priddy: He is a serious threat to the community. The FBI wants to get him off the street.
Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to Lamont Stephenson’s arrest.
Olga’s brother, Felix, says he thinks of his sister every day.
Felix DeJesus, Jr.: She was very outgoing. You knew when she entered a room because she was just so loud and always laughing, and she was the life of the party.
Halpern: Felix wants Stephenson caught.
DeJesus, Jr.: If anybody knows something, just please call in. We need leads, we need help.
Halpern: Report tips to 1-800-CALL-FBI or tips.fbi.gov.
DeJesus, Jr.: This guy, Lamont, he changed my family forever, and it hasn’t been the same ever since.
Halpern: With FBI, This Week, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 11.22.2021 — Sue Smith, Denver Chapter, FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- 11.22.2021 — Heather Houston, Minneapolis Chapter, FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- 11.22.2021 — Guillermo Torres, Miami Chapter, FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- 11.22.2021 — Kristi Lee, Phoenix Chapter, FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- 11.15.2021 — Inside the FBI: Health Care Fraud