FBI, This Week: Seeking Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo on Anniversary of Consulate Murders
March 13, 2017
The FBI is asking the public to report tips about Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo regarding his involvement in three murders that happened seven years ago this month.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is asking the public to report tips about Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo.
A captain in the violent Barrio Azteca gang, Ravelo was indicted on charges related to the U.S. Consulate murder case, which happened seven years ago this month.
U.S. Consulate employee Lesley Enriquez, who was pregnant; her husband, Arthur Redelfs; and their friend, Jorge Ceniseros, were killed as they were driving from a child’s birthday party in Juarez, Mexico.
An FBI agent investigating Ravelo’s case says…
FBI Agent: We’ll get him off the street. We’ll make the world a safer place. With the help of the public, we’ll find him. We want to bring justice to the victims and their families who are still suffering.
Halpern: Ruben Redelfs lost his brother in the shooting.
Ruben Redelfs: It would just please me to no end to know that that man has been found, that he’s been captured, that he can’t hide anymore.
Halpern: A reward of up to $100,000 is available for information leading directly to Ravelo's arrest. Report tips to 1-800-CALL-FBI. With FBI, This Week, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 07.12.2018 — Se Busca por el FBI: Antwan Mims ha Sido Agregado a la Lista de los Diez Prófugos más Buscados
- 07.12.2018 — FBI, This Week: National Skimming Initiative Launched
- 07.06.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2018 Honors Internship Program
- 06.27.2018 — FBI, This Week: Antwan Mims Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 06.27.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available for Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Antwan Mims