FBI, This Week: Alejandro Castillo Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
October 26, 2017
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of a North Carolina teenager accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend.
Mollie Halpern: A Charlotte, North Carolina teenager accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend is the FBI’s latest addition to the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Alejandro Castillo.
In August 2016, Castillo sent texts to “Sandy” Ly Le saying he wanted to meet so that he could pay back the money she had loaned him.
Instead, investigators say Castillo shot Sandy in the head, drove to Arizona with his girlfriend at the time, and then crossed the border into Mexico.
Special Agent Marc Weingrad...
Marc Weingrad: He may still be hiding in Aguascalientes, Guanajuato, or Veracruz.
Halpern: If you have tips about Castillo’s whereabouts, dial 1-800-CALL-FBI, or visit tips.fbi.gov.
Weingrad: Our main objective is to obviously catch Castillo—we want him off the streets as soon as possible so he does not hurt anyone else.
Halpern: With FBI, This Week, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 12.13.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2017 NIBRS Crime Data Released
- 12.07.2018 — FBI, This Week: High School Class Collaborates with FBI Profilers
- 11.30.2018 — FBI, This Week: The Visiting Scientist Program
- 11.28.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Iranians Indicted for SamSam Ransomware Hacking and Extortion Scheme
- 11.27.2018 — Elder Fraud Telemarketing Scam Call Recording