FBI, This Week: Director Christopher Wray Speaks at INSA Summit
September 8, 2017
FBI Director Christopher Wray joined fellow leaders of the U.S. intelligence community at the annual Intelligence and National Security Alliance Summit on September 7 in Washington, D.C.
Mollie Halpern: FBI Director Christopher Wray joined fellow leaders of the U.S. intelligence community at the annual Intelligence and National Security Alliance Summit in Washington, D.C.
During a panel discussion, Director Wray was asked about his initial observations of the FBI now that he has more than a month of service in his new position behind him.
Wray says he is impressed with how the FBI has become an intelligence-driven law enforcement organization.
Director Christopher Wray: The degree to which intelligence analysts are integrated with case agents in everything from the basic training to the day-to-day cadence of the place is really remarkable.
Halpern: Wray says partnerships between the FBI, all levels of law enforcement, members of the intelligence community, and key foreign partners have strengthened.
Wray: It’s become much more a way of life, day in, day out, in a way that I think is impressive—doesn’t mean there isn’t room for improvement, but it’s striking.
Halpern: With FBI This Week, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 04.29.2020 — Inside the FBI: FBI Top Ten List Turns 70
- 04.15.2020 — Inside the FBI: The Oklahoma City Bombing: 25 Years Later
- 02.26.2020 — Kingdom of Jesus Christ PSA - Tagalog (FBI Los Angeles)
- 02.04.2020 — Kingdom of Jesus Christ PSA (FBI Los Angeles)
- 01.21.2020 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Ley de Protección de las Víctimas de la Trata de Personas