FBI, This Week: Shanika S. Minor Added to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
June 28, 2016
A woman wanted for the alleged fatal shooting of her friend—who was nine months pregnant—is added to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List.
***07/01/16 Update: Shanika S. Minor was taken into custody on July 1, 2016 in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Details
Mollie Halpern: A woman wanted for the alleged fatal shooting of her friend—who was nine months pregnant—is added to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List.
Shanika Minor murdered her friend on March 6 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, within a week after the two initially argued over the victim playing loud music at an unreasonable hour.
FBI Special Agent Chad Piontek…
Chad Piontek: She is definitely a danger. She is armed, and she has shown a willingness to kill someone who was a friend of hers over a very minor altercation.
Halpern: The victim and her unborn child died in front of the victim’s two other children.
Piontek: Her older daughter told police that she watched her mother and the baby die before EMS could get there.
Halpern: An up to $100,000 reward is available for information leading directly to the arrest of Shanika S. Minor.
Minor is the 10th woman added to the Most Wanted Fugitives List, which began back in March of 1950. Report tips to your local FBI office.
With FBI, This Week, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
-Story - New Top Ten Fugitive: Help Us Catch a Murderer
- 07.21.2017 — Se Busca por el FBI: Se Ofrece Recompensa en la Investigación del Homicidio de Maurice Spagnoletti
- 07.20.2017 — FBI, This Week: AlphaBay Criminal Marketplace Takedown
- 07.19.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Academia Nacional Marca un Hito
- 07.17.2017 — Voice of Unknown Subject in Indiana Murder Investigation
- 07.14.2017 — Gotcha: Couple Sentenced in Massive Health Care Fraud Scheme