Eric Justin Toth
April 11, 2012
An alleged child pornographer is the newest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Mollie Halpern: An alleged child pornographer is the newest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list. I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. Eric Justin Toth, also known as David Bussone, has a degree in education and is a former private school teacher in Washington D.C. Ronald Hosko is the special agent in charge of the Washington Field Office, where the Child Exploitation Task Force is leading the investigation.
Ronald T. Hosko: One of the things about Toth that makes him a danger to the community is his ability to develop trust. That trust is a risk factor because if a child sees that their parent trusts this person, our concern is that they’re less likely to report the abuse.
Halpern: 30-year-old Toth has been called an expert with computers, the Internet, and security awareness.
Hosko: That adds to the danger of Eric Toth.
Halpern: The FBI needs your help hunting down Toth. A $100,000 reward is available for information leading directly to his arrest. To report a tip, call your local FBI office. For photos of Toth, visit FBI.gov.
- 08.18.2016 — FBI, This Week Podcast: Iris, The FBI's Electronics Detection Canine
- 08.18.2016 — Inside the FBI: Iris, the FBI's Electronics Detection Canine
- 08.11.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Information in Disappearance of Sidney Cranston
- 08.11.2016 — FBI, This Week: The Internet Crime Complaint Center
- 08.04.2016 — FBI, This Week: FBI Evidence Response Teams