Edwin Ernesto Rivera Gracias
March 14, 2013
An alleged murderer with ties to a violent gang is the newest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list.
Mollie Halpern: An alleged murderer with ties to a violent gang is the newest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list.
A reward of up to $100,000 is available for information leading directly to the arrest of Edwin Ernesto Rivera Gracias.
Russell W. Humphrey: Rivera Gracias claims gang affiliation with MS-13, well known internationally as a violent street gang.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern, and this is Wanted by the FBI. Rivera Gracias is wanted for murdering Richard Limon in his Colorado home in August of 2011. He duct-taped his victim’s mouth and nose and then beat him. When Limon didn’t die, Rivera Gracias got a six-inch knife from the victim’s kitchen. Case Agent Russell Humphrey…
Humphrey: He stabbed Limon about nine times in his torso. The victim died after a final stab to the heart.
Halpern: Rivera Gracias has ties to Colorado, his native country of El Salvador, and Los Angeles.
Humphrey: Rivera Gracias has a tattoo of “LA” on his right forearm, and the spelling of “Maria” on his left chest.
Halpern: For photos, visit www.fbi.gov. If you have information on this case, leave a tip at 1-800-CALL-FBI.
- 08.18.2016 — FBI, This Week Podcast: Iris, The FBI's Electronics Detection Canine
- 08.18.2016 — Inside the FBI: Iris, the FBI's Electronics Detection Canine
- 08.11.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Information in Disappearance of Sidney Cranston
- 08.11.2016 — FBI, This Week: The Internet Crime Complaint Center
- 08.04.2016 — FBI, This Week: FBI Evidence Response Teams