Donna Joan Borup
December 13, 2013
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $20,000 for information leading to the arrest of alleged domestic terrorist Donna Joan Borup.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $20,000 for information leading to the arrest of alleged domestic terrorist Donna Joan Borup.
Christos G. Sinos: Borup may be living on the run, but the FBI will not stop looking for her.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. Donna Borup was participating in a demonstration at JFK International Airport in Queens in September 1981 when….
Sinos: She became violent by tossing a caustic substance into the eyes of a Port Authority police officer who was on duty at the time.
Halpern: That was Supervisory Special Agent Christos Sinos, who also says the officer was left partially blinded. At the time of the incident, Borup was a member of the May 19th Communist Organization—a Marxist-Lenist group advocating the armed revolution and overthrow of the United States government.
Borup, a New Jersey native, has ties to the Garden State and Pennsylvania. She uses several aliases and dates of birth. She is highly intelligent and may have a photographic memory.
Sinos: It may be 32 years later, but the police officer deserves justice.
Halpern: If you have information on Borup’s whereabouts, call your local FBI field office.
- 10.22.2018 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Se Publicó el Examen de Aptitud Física del FBI
- 10.22.2018 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Informes de Sextorsión en Aumento
- 10.22.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Lamont Stephenson Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 10.11.2018 — FBI, This Week: Lamont Stephenson Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 10.04.2018 — FBI, This Week: Russian Military Intelligence Officers Charged with Hacking