Victims of David Parker Ray
November 10, 2011
A bracelet, a blouse, and hundreds of other items...the FBI needs your help pairing those belongings with the rightful owners.
Mollie Halpern: A bracelet, a blouse, and hundreds of other items...the FBI needs your help pairing those belongings with the rightful owners.
Frank A. Fisher:A lot of these may have belonged to victims who were tortured or possibly killed.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. The items were found among the possessions of David Parker Ray—a man convicted of kidnapping and torturing two women in New Mexico. He died in prison in 2002. FBI spokesperson Frank Fisher…
Fisher: We suspect he may have abducted as many as 40 women from several states and we get that from his own journals.
Halpern: Many may not remember they were Ray’s victims because he forced them to take amnesia-inducing drugs.
Fisher: Maybe they’ll look at a picture of something that they owned that was in his possession. They may call us and say, “I’m remembering more and more about something,” and then they may give us a crucial piece of information.
Halpern: To see pictures of the items, visit www.fbi.gov. If you have information for the FBI and its law enforcement partners, contact your local FBI office.
- 10.27.2016 — Se Busca por el FBI: Luis Macedo
- 10.27.2016 — Esta Semana en el FBI: El Centro de Quejas de Crímenes por Internet, IC3
- 10.27.2016 — Inside the FBI: Overseas Program Expands to Face Global Cyber Threat
- 10.27.2016 — FBI, This Week: Overseas Program Expands to Face Global Cyber Threat
- 10.18.2016 — FBI, This Week: Statistics Released - Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted, 2015