August 9, 2012
The FBI needs your help to track down a man who allegedly murdered his newlywed wife in a crime of passion.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI needs your help to track down a man who allegedly murdered his newlywed wife in a crime of passion.
I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI.
Arnoldo Jimenez murdered his bride, Estrella Carrara, on May 12—the very night of their wedding. The couple had gotten into a fight. Special Agent Brian Wentz says Carrara’s body was found the next day in her Burbank, Illinois apartment.
Brian Wentz: She was found in her bathtub and she had been stabbed multiple times.
Halpern: Jimenez took off on the night of the murder in a black 2006 Maserati.
Wentz: He had been in telephonic contact with an ex-girlfriend, and he had been telling her what he did and that he was leaving.
Halpern: Law enforcement tracked his cell phone to the border of Texas and Mexico.
Wentz: Any information we can get will help us locate him in Mexico. We believe he’s in Durango.
Halpern: Report tips to your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. To see pictures of Jimenez, visit www.fbi.gov.
- 09.11.2018 — Inside the FBI: First Responders and 9/11-Related Illnesses, Part 1
- 09.11.2018 — FBI, This Week: Director Delivers Life-Saving Message to 9/11 First Responders
- 09.06.2018 — FBI, This Week: Hoax Threats Have Consequences
- 08.31.2018 — FBI, This Week: Protected Voices Initiative Launched
- 08.23.2018 — FBI, This Week: Hi-Tech Organized Crime Unit Targets Online Drug Traffickers