Special Agent Nickolas Savage Discusses ‘Sextortion’
June 6, 2016
Nickolas B. Savage, assistant section chief of the Strategic Outreach and Initiative Section in the FBI’s Cyber Division, managed the Innocent Images National Initiative (IINI) Task Force as the case agent in Florida investigating Patrick Connolly and Ivory Dickerson. Here he talks about the case and the threats kids face online.
- 03.16.2018 — FBI, This Week: Women’s History Month
- 03.08.2018 — FBI, This Week: W-2 Phishing Scams Increase During Tax Season
- 03.01.2018 — FBI, This Week: Rapid DNA Analysis Initiative
- 02.23.2018 — FBI, This Week: Global Sweep Addresses Growing Elder Fraud Threat
- 02.15.2018 — FBI, This Week: Restoring the Identities of Unknown Human Remains