Special Agent Nickolas Savage Discusses ‘Sextortion’
June 6, 2016
Nickolas B. Savage, assistant section chief of the Strategic Outreach and Initiative Section in the FBI’s Cyber Division, managed the Innocent Images National Initiative (IINI) Task Force as the case agent in Florida investigating Patrick Connolly and Ivory Dickerson. Here he talks about the case and the threats kids face online.
- 02.15.2018 — FBI, This Week: Restoring the Identities of Unknown Human Remains
- 02.08.2018 — FBI, This Week: Partnership Helps Reduce Backlogged Sexual Assault Kits
- 02.01.2018 — Inside the FBI: Playing It Safe—The Bureau Prepares for Super Bowl LII
- 02.01.2018 — FBI, This Week: Playing It Safe—The Bureau Prepares for Super Bowl LII
- 01.23.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2017 Preliminary Semiannual Crime Statistics Released