Special Agent Nickolas Savage Discusses ‘Sextortion’
June 6, 2016
Nickolas B. Savage, assistant section chief of the Strategic Outreach and Initiative Section in the FBI’s Cyber Division, managed the Innocent Images National Initiative (IINI) Task Force as the case agent in Florida investigating Patrick Connolly and Ivory Dickerson. Here he talks about the case and the threats kids face online.
- 09.14.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Provides Operational Support During Hurricanes
- 09.08.2017 — FBI, This Week: Director Christopher Wray Speaks at INSA Summit
- 09.01.2017 — FBI, This Week: Beware of Charity Fraud in Wake of Hurricane Harvey
- 08.25.2017 — FBI, This Week: Operation Wellspring Expands
- 08.17.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Trains with Partners on Indian Country Crime