Special Agent Nickolas Savage Discusses ‘Sextortion’
June 6, 2016
Nickolas B. Savage, assistant section chief of the Strategic Outreach and Initiative Section in the FBI’s Cyber Division, managed the Innocent Images National Initiative (IINI) Task Force as the case agent in Florida investigating Patrick Connolly and Ivory Dickerson. Here he talks about the case and the threats kids face online.
- 08.17.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Trains with Partners on Indian Country Crime
- 08.10.2017 — Inside the FBI: Internet-Connected Toys Pose Security Risks
- 08.10.2017 — FBI, This Week: Internet-Connected Toys Pose Security Risks
- 08.03.2017 — FBI, This Week: Christopher Wray Sworn In as FBI Director
- 07.27.2017 — FBI, This Week: One-Year Anniversary of Prescription Drug Initiative