Jobs—In Washington, D.C. and Nationwide
FBI Jobs—In Washington, D.C. and Nationwide
It’s got it all:
- The challenge of fighting crime and terrorism—and saving lives by preventing attacks from ever happening.
- The stimulation of being asked to think, to analyze, to solve.
- The comfort of belonging to a small “family-like” government agency, with excellent benefits.
- The very real satisfactions of public service—just talk to anyone who works here.
Working for the FBI is way more than a job.
Please consider joining us. We are looking for a range of bright, talented Americans to fill both special agent and non-agent positions—from intelligence analysts to cyber experts, from scientists to accountants, from translators to engineers.
Please contact us to learn more.
- If you are interested in joining the FBI, please visit the FBI Jobs website. On the site you can review all open positions and internships, learn about required qualifications, and apply online for any openings. You must apply separately for each position of interest.
- Locally, you can speak with us about career opportunities by contacting (202) 278-2000 and asking to speak with a special agent recruiter in the Washington Field Office’s Applicant Staffing Unit.