Home Stats & Services Reports and Publications LEB Patch Call: Sanbornton, New Hampshire

Patch Call: Sanbornton, New Hampshire

Patch Call

SanborntonPatch.png

The town of Sanbornton, New Hampshire was granted by the colonial governor to his friend John Sanborn in 1748. He was accompanied by 59 settlers from the New Hampshire towns of Hampton, Exeter, and Stratham. Following its permanent settlement, Sanbornton was incorporated in 1770. The patch of the Sanbornton Police Department features the town seal, which depicts the town library, congregation church, and town hall, all located in the historic district.