FBI and San Diego Police Department Seek Public’s Assistance to Identify U.S. Bank Robber
|FBI San Diego May 24, 2013|
The FBI and San Diego Police Department are seeking the public’s assistance to identify the unknown male responsible for robbing the U.S. Bank located at 610 West Washington Street in San Diego, California, on Friday, May 24, 2013.
On Friday, May 24, 2013, at approximately 9:05 a.m., an unknown male (hereinafter referred to as the robber) robbed the U.S. Bank located at 610 West Washington Street, San Diego, California. At the time of the robbery, the robber entered the bank and approached the victim teller. The robber presented a demand note for cash and threatened to be armed. The teller provided the robber a sum of money and the robber exited the bank on foot.
Witnesses describe the robber as follows:
- Sex: Male
- Race: White or Hispanic
- Age: Possibly late 20s
- Height: Approximately 5’9” to 5’10” tall
- Weight: Approximately 180 to 190 pounds
- Build: Medium
- Hair: Goatee
- Marks: Purple-looking scar on side of face and possible injury to right eye
- Clothing: White T-shirt, black nylon warm-up-style jacket zipped in front with a hood, black messenger-style duffel bag/pack, dark baseball cap with unknown insignia, yellow earbud headphones, dark pants, and dark shoes
- Other: Appeared to walk with a limp
Bank surveillance photos: