FBI and Oceanside Police Department Seek Public’s Assistance to Identify Citibank Bank Robber
|FBI San Diego August 01, 2013|
The FBI and Oceanside Police Department are seeking the public’s assistance to identify an unknown male responsible for robbing the Citibank branch located at 4120 Oceanside Blvd. in Oceanside, California, on Friday, July 26, 2013.
On Friday, July 26, 2013, at approximately 4:25 p.m. the Citibank branch located at 4120 Oceanside Blvd. in Oceanside, California, was robbed by an unknown male using a demand note.
Witnesses describe the robber as follows:
- Sex: Male
- Race: Samoan or Hispanic
- Height: Approximately 6’0” tall
- Weight: Approximately 180 lbs.
- Hair: Red/brown hair worn in a short ponytail
- Age: Mid-30’s to early 40’s
- Clothing: Dark-colored short sleeved collared shirt; light-colored pants; sunglasses; tan hat; and dark shoes
Bank surveillance photographs from the Citibank, 4120 Oceanside Boulevard, Oceanside, California, on Friday, July 26, 2013:
Anyone with information concerning this robbery is asked to contact the FBI at telephone number (858) 320-1800 or Crime Stoppers at (888) 540-8477.