FBI and Carlsbad Police Department Seek Public’s Assistance to Identify U.S. Bank Robber
|FBI San Diego November 19, 2012|
The FBI and Carlsbad Police Department are seeking the public’s assistance to identify the unknown man responsible for robbing the U.S. Bank branch located at 7730 El Camino Real in Carlsbad, California, on Monday, November 19, 2012.
On Monday, November 19, 2012, at approximately 11:06 a.m., the U.S. Bank branch located at 7730 El Camino Real in Carlsbad, California, was robbed by an unknown male using a demand note. At the time of the robbery, the robber approached the victim teller’s counter and presented a demand note for cash, followed by a verbal demand for cash. After receiving a sum of money from the teller, the robber walked out of the bank. No injuries were reported.
Witnesses describe the robber as follows:
- Sex: Male
- Race: White
- Age: Approximately 25 to 30 years old
- Height: Approximately 6’2” to 6’3” tall
- Weight: Approximately 220 lbs.
- Build: Heavy
- Eyes: Unknown/ wore sunglasses
- Hair/Coloring: Dark, shoulder-length hair
- Clothing: Black beanie cap, orange shirt, white shirt underneath, black hooded sweatshirt, dark jeans, black and white tennis shoes
Bank surveillance photographs from U.S. Bank, 7730 El Camino Real, Carlsbad, California, on Monday, November 19, 2012:
Anyone with information concerning this robbery is asked to contact the FBI at (858) 565-1255 (or firstname.lastname@example.org), Carlsbad Police Department at (760) 931-2100, or Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-TIPS (8477).