FBI and San Diego Police Department Seek Public’s Assistance to Identify North Island Credit Union Robber
|FBI San Diego November 09, 2009|
The FBI and San Diego Police Department are seeking the public’s assistance to identify the unknown male responsible for robbing the North Island Credit Union, located at 1101 Palm Avenue, Imperial Beach, California, on Friday, November 6, 2009.
On Friday, November 6, 2009, at approximately 10:45 a.m., an unknown male entered the North Island Credit Union, located at 1101 Palm Avenue, Imperial Beach, California. At the time of the robbery, the robber entered the bank, feigning to be talking on a cell phone. The robber approached the teller, presented a demand note, and displayed a handgun. The teller complied with the robber’s demand note, and provided a sum of money to the robber. The robber fled the bank, on foot, in an unknown direction.
The robber is described as follows:
- Sex: Male
- Race: Possibly Hispanic or Middle Eastern
- Age: Mid 20s to early 30s
- Height: Approximately 5’6" tall
- Build: Medium build
- Hair: Dark hair
- Clothing: Grey hooded sweatshirt with “AEROPOSTALE” on front of sweatshirt; blue jeans; dark shoes; oversized glasses; grey cap; black day-planner
- Weapon: Black colored semi-automatic handgun
Anyone with information regarding this robbery should contact the FBI at telephone number (858) 565-1255.