The Richmond Division offers public speakers on a limited basis on a variety of topics pertaining to the Bureau’s investigative mission. All requests for speakers must be received in writing on company letterhead and contain the following information:
- Date, time, and location of the presentation;
- Approximate duration of the presentation;
- Specific topic(s) desired;
- Type of audience (general public, professionals, students, etc.);
- Deadline for response; and
- Point of contact information (name and telephone number).
Requests may be sent directly to Community Outreach Specialist Dee Rybiski at 1970 East Parham Road, Richmond, VA 23228.
Please note: requests for speakers must be received by the Richmond Division a minimum of six weeks prior to your presentation date. All requests are subject to availability.