Seeking the Public’s Assistance for Information on Unknown Bank Robbery Suspect
|FBI Phoenix July 27, 2012|
PHOENIX—The FBI; Arvada, Colorado Police Department; Flagstaff, Arizona Police Department; Roy, Utah City Police Department; Pocatello, Idaho Police Department; and Winston-Salem, North Carolina Police Department are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying the unknown male pictured below.
The unknown male enters the bank, approaches the teller, and has been known to present a demand note. The suspect has also been known to have a black, zippered portfolio.
He is described as a white male, 5’6”-6’2” tall, 55-60 years old, with a thin build, gray hair, a mustache. He has been described as wearing glasses, blue jeans, and a blue polo or blue T-shirt. In North Carolina, the suspect was seen with a black compact SUV with a silver rack on top.
The unknown male has allegedly robbed the following banks:
- June 21, 2012: Chase Bank, 5250 Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, Colorado
- June 27, 2012: Chase Bank, Chase Bank, 1484 S. Milton Rd, Flagstaff, Arizona
- July 6, 2012: Pocatello Ireland Bank, 486 Yellowstone Ave, Pocatello, Idaho
- July 6, 2012: Wells Fargo Bank, 5603 S. 1900 West, Roy, Utah
- July 20, 2012: Bank of America, 1209 Silas Creek Parkway, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
The public can report information to the FBI at (623) 466-1999 or at www.BanditTrackerArizona.com.
Photos of the suspect:
|Arvada, Colorado||Flagstaff, Arizona|
|Winston-Salem, North Carolina||Portfolio|
- Wanted poster