FBI Seeks Assistance in Locating Suspected Serial Bank Robber Dorren Mills
|FBI Philadelphia February 21, 2014|
The Philadelphia Police Department and the FBI are seeking the public’s assistance to locate suspected serial bank robber Dorren Mills.
Mills, aka “Damon Hall,” “Devon Hall,” and “Darren Mills,” is believed responsible for at least five bank robberies in the past 11 days, including:
- February 10, 2014, TD Bank, 6635 Frankford Avenue
- February 14, 2014, TD Bank, 1726 Walnut Street
- February 17, 2014, Wells Fargo Bank, 2005 Market Street
- February 19, 2014, Citizens Bank, 121 City Avenue, Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- February 20, 2014, TD Bank, 399 Market Street
Dorren Mills is a black male, age 43, 6’1” tall, and approximately 280 pounds. He is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information is urged to call the FBI at 215-418-4000 or the Philadelphia Police Department. There may be a reward for information leading to this subject’s capture; tipsters can remain anonymous.