To Provide Tips in the Investigation
If you have information regarding the explosions along the Boston Marathon route and the individuals responsible, provide it on . No piece of information or detail is too small.
You can also call 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324), prompt #3, with information.
All media inquiries should be directed to FBI Boston at (617) 223-6110.
- Boston FBI
- Boston Police Department
|The FBI is encouraging individuals and families that were directly impacted by the bombings to contact the FBI Office for Victim Assistance at . |
- Learn More
- President Obama, April 19, 2013
- Boston Special Agent in Charge, April 19, 2013
- Boston Special Agent in Charge, April 18, 2013
- President Obama, April 18, 2013
- Boston Special Agent in Charge, April 16, 2013 (p.m.)
- Attorney General Holder, April 16, 2013
- Boston Special Agent in Charge, April 16, 2013 (a.m.)
- President Obama, April 16, 2013
- President Obama, April 15, 2013
About Joint Terrorism Task Forces
Joint Terrorism Task Forces, or JTTFs, include more than 4,200 members nationwide hailing from over 600 state and local agencies and 50 federal agencies The task forces are based in 103 cities nationwide, including at least one in each of our 56 field offices. A total of 71 of these JTTFs have been created since 9/11; the first was established in New York City in 1980. More | More on Terrorism