FBI Jobs—In Newark and Nationwide
It’s got it all:
- The challenge of fighting crime and terrorism—and saving lives by preventing attacks from ever happening.
- The stimulation of being asked to think, to analyze, to solve.
- The comfort of belonging to a small “family-like” government agency, with excellent benefits.
- The very real satisfactions of public service—just talk to anyone who works here.
Working for the FBI is way more than a job.
Please consider joining us. We are looking for a range of bright, talented Americans to fill both special agent and professional support positions—from intelligence analysts to cyber experts, from scientists to accountants, from translators to engineers, from paralegals to clerical staff. The opportunities and advancement potential are extensive.
Please contact us to learn more.
- Locally, you can visit or write to us at 11 Centre Place, Newark, NJ 07102. Our regular office hours are between 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can also call us at (973) 792-7990.
- To apply online for specific vacancies and internships throughout the FBI and to learn more about our job requirements and employment policies, please visit the FBI Jobs website.