Robbery of American Bank Center in New England
|FBI Minneapolis October 18, 2012|
Information about the bank robbery:
- Date/Time: October 18, 2012, 8:22 a.m.
- Location: American Bank Center in New England, North Dakota
- Description of the robbery: Two armed individuals approached the bank on foot from an alleyway next to the bank. They entered the bank and confronted the bank’s lone employee ,who followed the suspects’ instructions and placed money into a black laptop bag. The suspects then fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash. The robbers initially ran up an alley, where it is believed they entered a dark grey or dark green compact pickup truck and departed the area.
- Suspect #1 is a white male, approximately 6’0” tall, and weighing 165 to 170lbs. He wore a light blue jean jacket and dark blue jeans. He carried a sawed-off pump shotgun with a light colored wood stock.
- Suspect #2 is approximately 5’6” tall, 155lbs, with what appears to be long dark hair pulled back into a ponytail. He wore a red bandana tied around his neck, a black sweatshirt/jacket, dark pants, and black shoes. He carried a large-frame revolver with either a six- or eight-inch barrel.
- Suspect #3 is a white male, wearing a brimmed hat and driving a dark green or dark gray compact pickup truck, possibly a Ford Ranger.
Suspects may be associated with an individual who is approximately 6’0” tall, long blonde hair worn in a pony-tail, wearing jeans, a light-colored pull-over, and driving a dark green compact pickup truck, possibly a Ford Ranger.
Information regarding this incident should be forwarded to the FBI at 763-569-8000.