FBI Seeks the Public’s Assistance to Locate Two Serial Bank Robbers
|FBI Milwaukee June 20, 2012|
The FBI Milwaukee Division is seeking the public’s help in identifying two serial robbery suspects in Wisconsin.
Suspect 1 is believed to be responsible for six bank robberies:
- April 23, 2012: Johnson Bank, 3928 60th Street, Kenosha, Wisconsin
- May 5, 2012: PNC Bank, 2356 W. Washington Avenue, West Bend, Wisconsin
- May 18, 2012: Hometown Bank, 245 N. Peters, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- May 31, 2012: M&I Bank, 1301 Hwy 175, Richfield, Wisconsin
- June 11, 2012: U.S. Bank, 1472 E. Sumner Street, Hartford, Wisconsin
- June 15, 2012: National Exchange Bank, Westfield, Wisconsin
The suspect is described as a white male between 5’8” and 6’0” tall, with brown hair and thin build (160-180 lbs). He may have a deformity or disability to his left hand. In each case, the man handed a note to a teller that demanded cash. In some cases, witnesses described his vehicle as a green 1990s Plymouth Voyager or Dodge Caravan that might have a maroon or purple hood.
Suspect 2 is believed to be responsible for 10 bank robberies:
- September 19, 2011: Associated Bank, 2410 Allen Blvd, Middleton, Wisconsin
- October 19, 2011: U.S. Bank, 3500 Dodge Street, Dubuque, Iowa
- May 9, 2012: Associated Bank, 2410 Allen Blvd, Middleton, Wisconsin
- May 14, 2012: Associated Bank, 1574 Broadway Ave, Madison, Wisconsin
- May 19, 2012: Anchor Bank, 2215 Holiday Drive, Janesville, Wisconsin
- May 23, 2012: M&I Bank, 7801 Mineral Point Road, Madison, Wisconsin
- May 26, 2012: Fifth Third Bank, 3154 MacFarland Rd, Rockford, Illinois
- May 29, 2012: DB&T Bank, 555 John F. Kennedy Rd, Dubuque, Iowa
- June 6, 2012: Anchor Bank, 333 S. Westfield Rd, Madison, Wisconsin
- June 8, 2012: Home Savings, 7701 Mineral Point Rd, Madison, Wisconsin
The suspect is described as a white male, 5’8” to 5’10” tall, with a slender build and light brown hair, in his late 20s to early 30s. During the robberies, the man walked into the banks wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses, handed a note to a teller that demanded cash and indicted that he had a weapon. The suspect may be driving a 2003 to 2008 Silver Toyota Corolla with a sunroof.
Anyone with information about either of the above suspects is urged to call the FBI Milwaukee Division at 414-276-4684. There is a reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of either of the suspects.
Photos of the suspects are below.
|Suspect 1: six bank robberies in Kenosha, West Bend,
Fond du Lac, Richfield, Hartford, and Westfield, Wisconsin
Suspect 2: 10 bank robberies in Madison, Middleton, and