FBI Seeks Suspect in Connection with Series of Bank Robberies in Broward County
|FBI Miami April 23, 2013|
Jeffery Kelly Ross, 26, is wanted by the FBI for his alleged involvement in a series of bank robberies in Broward County, Florida.
Caution: Probable cause to arrest exists. Ross should be considered armed and dangerous.
He was allegedly involved with the following bank robberies:
- May 9, 2012, at Bank United in Lauderdale Lakes: FBI press release
- September 7, 2012, at Chase in Tamarac:
- October 19, 2012, at Bank of America in Tamarac: FBI press release
- November 2, 2012, at Bank of America in Tamarac: FBI press release
- December 24, 2012, at Bank of America in Ft. Lauderdale:
- January 4, 2013, at BB&T in Tamarac
- February 28, 2013, at Bank of America in Ft. Lauderdale: FBI press release
Anyone with information should call the FBI in Miami at (305) 944-9101.
Photos of Ross: