The Jackson Division covers the entire state of Mississippi.
Along with our main office in Jackson, we have seven satellite offices known as resident agencies in the area. See the map and the information below for specific contact information and counties covered.
Counties: Claiborne, Copiah, Hinds, Holmes, Issaquena, Jefferson, Leake, Madison, Rankin, Scott, Sharkey, Simpson, Smith, Warren, and Yazoo
2500 Military Road, Suite 4
Columbus, MS 39705
Phone: (662) 328-5299
Fax: (662) 328-5307
- Take the Highway 82 East exit and travel on Highway 82 through Starkville.
- As you come through Columbus on Highway 82, exit right on Military Road.
- Turn left on Military Road and travel less than a half a mile. The FBI office is located in a strip mall on the right.
Counties: Attala, Choctaw, Clay, Lowndes, Oktibbeha, Webster, and Winston
1317 26th Avenue, Suite 2
Gulfport, MS 39501
Phone: (228) 864-6131
Fax: (228) 214-2335
- Take I-55 South ramp toward McComb, then the I-20 East/US-49 South exit, Exit 94, toward Meridian/Hattiesburg.
- Merge onto US-49 South via Exit 47A, toward Richland/Hattiesburg.
- After approximately 83 miles, merge onto I-59 South toward New Orleans/Gulf Coast.
- Take Exit 59 onto US-98, toward Lucedale/Mobile. Take the US-49 South exit toward Gulfport/Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- Go about 63 miles south, then turn right onto 13 th Street, then right onto 26 th Avenue. The Gulfport Resident Agency is on the second floor of the Clower Building.
Counties: Hancock, Harrison, Pearl River, and Stone
6635 Highway 98 West, Suite 400
Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Phone: (601) 579-8436
Fax: (601) 579-8447
- Go southwest on Echelon Parkway toward Watkins Drive.
- Turn left onto Watkins Drive.
- Merge onto I-220 S.
- Merge onto I-20 E via the left exit toward US-49 S/Meridian/Hattiesburg.
- Take exit 47A onto US-49 S toward Richland/Hattiesburg.
- Take I-59 S toward New Orleans/Gulf Coast.
- Take Exit 65 onto US-98 W toward Columbia.
- After 4.7 miles, end at 6635 US Highway 98 W.
Counties: Adams, Amite, Covington, Forrest, Franklin, Jefferson Davis, Jones, Lamar, Lawrence, Lincoln, Marion, Perry, Pike, Walthall, Wayne, and Wilkinson
2100 9th Street, Room 207
U.S. Post Office Building
Meridian, MS 39302
Phone: (601) 693-6000
Fax: (601) 693-6001
- Take I-20 East toward Meridian.
- From I-20 East, take Exit 153 onto 22nd Avenue and turn left.
- Stay on 22nd Avenue into downtown and turn right onto 9th Street.
- The United States Post Office Building is on the left; the resident agency is on the second floor.
Counties: Clarke, Jasper, Kemper, Lauderdale, Neshoba, Newton, and Noxubee
2109 University Avenue, Suite 201
Oxford, MS 38655
Phone: (662) 234-1713
Fax: (662) 232-3340
- Take I-55 North.
- Exit at US-278 E/MS-6 E (Batesville exit) toward Oxford.
- Merge onto MS-7 N toward Holly Springs.
- Take the University Avenue ramp toward MS-334/Downtown Oxford.
- Turn right onto University Avenue.
- 2109 University Avenue is on the left just after an overpass. The resident agency is on the second floor.
Counties: Alcorn, Bolivar, Calhoun, Carroll, Chickasaw, Coahoma, Grenada, Humphreys, Itawamba, Lafayette, Lee, Leflore, Monroe, Montgomery, Panola, Pontotoc, Prentiss, Quitman, Sunflower, Tallahatchie, Tishomingo, Union, Washington, and Yalobusha
421 Delmas Avenue, Suite 200
Pascagoula, MS 39567
Phone: (228) 769-7920
Fax: (228) 938-2612
- Take I-20 E, then Exit 47A onto US-49 South toward Richland/Hattiesburg.
- Take I-59 S toward New Orleans/Gulf Coast.
- Take Exit 59 onto US-98 E toward Lucedale/Mobile.
- Take the US-49 exit toward Wiggins/Gulfport.
- Take US-49 S toward Camp Shelby/Gulfport.
- Go 42.2 miles, then take MS-67 toward Biloxi.
- MS-67 turns into I-110 S/MS-15 S.
- Take Exit 4A onto I-10 E toward Pascagoula/Mobile.
- Go 14.8 miles then take Exit 61 toward Gautier.
- Merge onto Gautier Vancleave Road/Vancleave Road.
- Turn left onto US-90 E.
- Turn right onto Pascagoula Street.
- Turn right onto Krebs Avenue.
- Turn left onto Magnolia Street.
- Turn right onto Delmas Avenue.
Counties: George, Greene, and Jackson
8710 Northwest Drive, Suite 301
Southaven City Government Building
Southaven, MS 38671
Phone: (662) 280-0717
Fax: (662) 280-0722
- Take I-55 North to Exit 291 toward Southaven.
- Take the Main Street ramp.
- Turn left onto Main Street/Stateline Road West.
- Turn left onto Northwest Drive.
- 8710 Northwest Drive is on the left; the resident agency is on the third floor.
Counties: Benton, Desoto, Marshall, Tate, and Tippah