FBI Seeks Serial Bank Robber
|FBI Charlotte July 30, 2012|
WINSTON-SALEM, NC—The Charlotte Division of the FBI; Winston-Salem Police Department; Arvada Police Department, Arvada, Colorado; Flagstaff Police Department, Flagstaff, Arizona; Roy City Police Department, Roy, Utah; and Pocatello Police Department, Pocatello, Idaho, are seeking the public’s assistance to identify the unknown male pictured below.
The unknown male enters the bank, approaches the teller, and has been known to present a demand note. The suspect has also been known to carry a black, zippered portfolio.
He is described as a white male, 5’6”-6’2” tall, 55-60 years old, with a thin build, gray hair, and a mustache. He was wearing glasses, blue jeans, and a blue polo or blue t-shirt. In Winston-Salem, the suspect was seen with a black compact SUV with a silver rack on top.
The unknown male has allegedly robbed the following banks:
- June 21, 2012: Chase Bank, 5250 Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, Colorado
- June 27, 2012: Chase Bank, Chase Bank, 1484 S. Milton Rd, Flagstaff, Arizona
- July 6, 2012: Pocatello Ireland Bank, 486 Yellowstone Ave, Pocatello, Idaho
- July 6, 2012: Wells Fargo Bank, 5603 S. 1900 West, Roy, Utah
- July 20, 2012: Bank of America, 1209 Silas Creek Parkway, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
If you have any information about these robberies, call the Charlotte Division of the FBI at 704-672-6100 or Winston-Salem Crimestoppers at 336-727-2800.
|Arvada, Colorado||Flagstaff, Arizona|
|Pocatello, Idaho||Roy, Utah|
|Winston-Salem, North Carolina||Portfolio|