FBI Jobs—In Buffalo and Nationwide
The FBI has got it all:
- The challenge of fighting crime and terrorism—and saving lives by preventing attacks from ever happening.
- The stimulation of being asked to think, to analyze, to solve.
- The comfort of belonging to a small “family-like” government agency, with excellent benefits.
- The very real satisfactions of public service—just talk to anyone who works here.
Imagine what it’s like to finish a day’s work and know you stopped a shipment of illegal drugs from reaching neighborhood kids…caught a spy…traced a terrorist across the world…or safeguarded national and economic security.
Working for the FBI is way more than a job.
Please consider joining us. We are looking for a range of bright, talented Americans to fill both special agent and non-agent positions—from intelligence analysts to cyber experts, from scientists to accountants, from translators to engineers.
To qualify for training as an FBI special agent, you must be a U.S. citizen, at least 23 and not more than 36 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license, and have a four-year degree.
We are adamantly committed to diversity in our ranks. Our goal is to recruit a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve.
Please contact us to learn more.
- Locally, you can visit or write to us at One FBI Plaza, Buffalo, NY 14202. Our regular office hours are between 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can also call us at (716) 856-7800.
- To apply online for specific vacancies and internships throughout the FBI and to learn more about our job requirements and employment policies, please visit the FBI Jobs website.