From Pittsburgh International Airport, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – SOUTH
1. Take the PA-60 SOUTH ramp towards PITTSBURGH.
2. Merge onto PA-60 SOUTH.
3. PA-60 S becomes PA-60 S/AIRPORT PKWY.
4. PA-60 S/AIRPORT PKWY becomes PA-60 S.
5. PA-60 S becomes PA-60 S/US-22 E/US-30 E.
6. Stay straight to go onto US-22 E/US-30 E.
7.Take the I-79 SOUTH exit towards WASHINGTON.
8. Merge onto I-79 S.
9. Take the exit on the left.
10. Merge onto I-70 E. 3.2 miles.
11. Take the I-79 SOUTH exit towards WAYNESBURG.
12. Merge onto I-79 S.
13. Follow I-79 SOUTH to exit 124 (Jerry Dove Drive, Route 50).
1. Start out Northwest on GENERAL AVIATION RD towards AIRPORT RD by turning right.
2. Turn LEFT onto AIRPORT RD.
3. Turn SHARP LEFT onto WV-114.
4. Take the I-79 NORTH ramp towards CLARKSBURG.
5. Merge onto I-79 N.
6. Follow I-79 NORTH to exit 124 (Jerry Dove Drive, Route 50).